About Me

My photo
Lori is a Bible believer and openly shares her insights so that others may know the fullness of Life in Jesus as He said in John 10:10b "I have come so that they may have life and have it abundantly."

Monday, August 4, 2014

A Well of Grace


 
 
“You don’t have anything to draw with.” This is what the Bible said about Jesus.  I was caught up in that thought of how Jesus didn’t have something; something He needed.
 
Jesus was tired and seated at Jacob’s well when the Samaritan woman came to draw water.  He depended on someone else to give him a drink. Or did He? He told her to give him a drink.  She answered him, “How is it that you, a Jew, ask for a drink from me, a woman of Samaria?” A remarkable conversation started and part way through came her remark, “Sir, you don’t have anything to draw with.”
I invite you to listen to my message on this portion of John 4:1-38 and let’s go deeper into this well.
 ~ If He who in Himself can lack nothing, chooses to need us, it is because we need to be needed. ~ C.S. Lewis
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment