About Me

My photo
Lori is a Bible believer and openly shares her insights so that others may know the fullness of Life in Jesus as He said in John 10:10b "I have come so that they may have life and have it abundantly."

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

To Be




 

In order to let the dust settle, it has to stop being kicked around.

This world of networking in every way imagined has us stirred up like never before.  The bombardment of other peoples’ ideas, good or bad, has us in constant mental motion. 

Reading observations, realizations, inspirations, frustrations, persuasions, exasperation's, elation's and on; I got to the point where I wanted to shake the dust off from it all and for a bit,
just be. 

Be in this moment.

Be nothing more.

Be nothing less. 

Be.

That’s it.

And I found that place of peace. Quiet. And love. Just as I am.

A friend shared this with me and it came back to mind.  It’s Psalm 46:10a  and it is said in a slow way reaching the one word, “Be.”

“Be still and know that I am God.”

“Be still and know that I am.”

“Be still and know that I.”

“Be still and know that.”

“Be still and know.”

“Be still and.”

“Be still.”

“Be.”

Taking a moment to reach the  simplicity of peace that draws Him near.


No comments:

Post a Comment