About Me

My photo
Lori is a Bible believer and openly shares her insights so that others may know the fullness of Life in Jesus as He said in John 10:10b "I have come so that they may have life and have it abundantly."

Monday, January 19, 2015

Loved Into Existence

 
 

(From prayer time this morning)


Have I not been in your presence since My intention of My conception of you? Your life is of My desire. Your life is what I had loved into existence for man to know you too.

You bring to those around you parts of Myself that no one else can; your laughter, your joy, your hope and your faith. They are my being in you. See the way you are made. These are the things of the Father. Your whole being is of Me and you carry the Promise of eternal life with Me.

Psalm 139:15-17  My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 16Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. 17How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment